Nestled in a beautiful quiet area, Morris View is perched atop a hill and offers sweeping views of the Manhattan skyline. In our subacute rehab wing with all private rooms, individuals transitioning from hospital to home due to surgery or illness will find a peaceful and tranquil setting for their short-term recovery.
The rehabilitation process is never an easy one; that’s why it’s crucial to choose a supportive rehab environment that enhances your physical and emotional wellbeing and maximizes your independence.
Our highly skilled therapists are here to help you reach your goals as quickly and safely as possible, with the ultimate objective of getting you back home. An individualized therapy regimen is initiated after an evaluation and delivered according to a physician approved treatment plan, with therapies offered up to 7 days a week.
- Dedicated Subacute Rehab Unit with only Private Suites
- Daily Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy
- Spacious Rehab Gym with Cutting-Edge Equipment
- Model ADL Suite to practice Activities of Daily Living
- Individualized Treatment Plans
- Comprehensive Discharge Planning & Post-Discharge Follow-up
Our dedicated focus includes:
- Orthopedic Conditions — Fractures, Amputations, Hip & Knee Replacement
- Post Surgical Recovery
- Stroke & Neurological Rehabilitation
- Functional Decline due to an illness
- Wound Care